- Title Pages
- 1 India's Culture: Some Facts, Some Perspectives
- 2 State and Market in India's Culture
- 3 Arts, Cultural Pageants and the State: The Nehru–Azad Dialogue
- 4 The New Millennium: Harmony among or Clash of Civilizations
- Postscript: ICT and Mahatma Gandhi
- Appendix A: Culture and Administration: A Study of Interaction as a Means of Social Change in India
- Appendix B: The Monumental Challenge: The Role of the Archaeological Survey of India in India's Culture
- Appendix C: Democracy, Ecology, and Culture: The Indian Experience
- Select Bibliography
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.