- Title Pages
- 1 Arnobius and the Age of Diocletian
- 2 The Date of the <i>Adversus Nationes</i>
- 3 A Biographical Evaluation: Jerome<sup>1</sup>
- 4 God and the World
- 5 God and Christ
- 6 God and the Gods
- 7 The Supreme God and Saturn
- 8 Divinity of Christ and the Mortality of the Gods Arnobius’ Response to Porphyry’s Hecatean Oracle and Commentary
- 9 The Mortality of the Gods
- 10 The Soteriological Argument Christ the ‘Via Universalis Animae Liberandae’
- 11 The Argument Concerning Animal Sacrifice
- 12 Epilogue
- Appendix I
- Appendix II
- Appendix III
- Appendix IV
- Index of Passages Cited
- General Index
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.