- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Maps
- List of Tables
- List of Abbreviations
- 1 Introduction
- 2 York and the Regional Economy in the Later Middle Ages
- 3 Women and Work
- 4 Servants and Servanthood
- 5 Marriage in Town and Country
- 6 Moving to Town
- 7 Patterns of Cohesion and Residence
- 8 Women, Work, and Life Cycle: A Hypothesis Explored
- Appendix I Probate Evidence
- Appendix II The Poll Taxes of 1377, 1379, and 1380–1
- Appendix III List of Cause Papers Consulted
- Women, Work, and Life Cycle in a Medieval Economy
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.