- Title Pages
- 1. Introduction<sup>*</sup>
- 2 Learning and Productivity Change in Developing Countries<sup>*</sup>
- 3 Firm (or Plant) Size in the Analysis of Trade and Development
- 4 Market Structure and Trade in Developing Countries
- 5 Externalities, Development, and Trade<sup>*</sup>
- 6 Closing the Productivity Gap: Does Trade Liberalization Really Help?<sup>*</sup>
- 7 Marketing Manufactured Exports from Developing Countries: Learning Sequences and Public Support<sup>*</sup>
- 8 Foreign Direct Investment and Patterns of Industrialization and Trade in Developing Countries: The Brazilian Experience<sup>*</sup>
- 9 High-Technology Exports and Strategic Trade Policy in Developing Countries: The Case of Brazilian Aircraft
- 10 International Competition and Market Penetration: A Model of the Growth Strategy of the Korean Semiconductor Industry<sup>*</sup>
- 11 Total Factor Productivity in Automobile Production in Argentina, Mexico, Korea, and Canada: The Impacts of Protection
- Appendix 1. Notes on Data Sources and Construction of Variables
- Appendix 2.
- Trade Policy, Industrialization, and Development
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.