- Title Pages
- 1 The Challenge of Change
- 2 New Forms for New Times
- 3 Analysing Organizational Stability and Change
- 4 The Context of Change: a Tectonic Approach
- 5 The Strategic Management of Production
- 6 Organization Design for Metalworking Production
- 7 The Engineering/Manufacturing Interface
- 8 Coordinating the Engineering/Manufacturing Interface
- 9 The Content of Change: the Case of CAD/CAM
- 10 The Process of Change: Implementation
- 11 Achieving Successful Implementation
- 12 Implications and New Directions
- Appendix A Methodology
- Appendix B
- Managing Production
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.