- Title Pages
- Notes on Contributors
- List of Abbreviations
- 1 <i>Performance Audit and Public Management Reform</i>: Christopher Pollitt and Hilkka Summa
- 2 <i>Definitions and Frameworks</i>: Hilkka Summa
- 3 <i>The Changing Context</i>: Christopher Pollitt
- 4 <i>The Management-Audit Interface</i>: Christopher Pollitt
- 5 <i>The Subjects of Study</i>: Hllkka Summa
- 6 <i>Criteria</i>: Christopher Pollitt and Robert Mul
- 7 <i>The Auditor’s Craft</i>: Jeremy Lonsdale, Robert Mul, and Christopher Pollitt
- 8 <i>Methods</i>: Jeremy Lonsdale
- 9 <i>Products</i>: Marit Waerness
- 10 <i>Impacts</i>: Jeremy Lonsdale
- 11 <i>Overview</i>: Christopher Pollitt
- Appendix 1 Research Methods
- Appendix 2 Supreme Audit Institutions: A Summary of their Structure and History<sup>1</sup>
- Appendix 3 The Development of Performance Audit
- Performance or Compliance?
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.