- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Sources Of Historical Records of Galactic SNe
- 3 SNe, SNRs and Pulsars
- 4 Was the Cas A SN Observed By Flamsteed in AD 1680?
- 5 Kepler’s SN OF AD 1604
- 6 Tycho's SN Of AD 1572
- 7 The SN of AD 1181
- 8 The SN of AD 1054
- 9 The SN of AD 1006
- 10 Probable and Possible SNe Before AD 1000
- 11 New Stars Which Were Not SNe
- 12 Future Prospects
- Appendix A Glossary Of Chinese Astronomical Terms
- Appendix B Some Modern Astronomical Terminology
- Appendix C A Catalogue of Galactic SNRS
- Historical Supernovae and their Remnants
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.