- Title Pages
- 1 Generative principles in music performance
- 2 Timing in music performance and its relations to music experience
- 3 Computer synthesis of music performance
- 4 Timing and synchronization in ensemble performance
- 5 Rehearsal skill and musical competence: does practice make perfect?
- 6 Tonal structure and children’s early learning of music
- 7 Improvisation: methods and models
- 8 Experimental research into musical generative ability
- 9 Young children’s musical representations: windows on music cognition
- 10 Cognitive constraints on compositional systems
- 11 From collections to structure: the developmental path of tonal thinking
- Appendix: Examples 8.11–8.18
- Author index
- Subject index
- Generative Processes in Music
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.