- Title Pages
- Contributor list
- Chapter 1 The development, role, and integration of integrated care pathways in modern day health care
- Chapter 2 How to use the Liverpool Care Pathway for the Dying Patient?
- Chapter 3 Symptom control in care of the dying
- Chapter 4 Ethical issues in care of the dying
- Chapter 5 Communication in care of the dying
- Chapter 6 Spiritual/religious issues in care of the dying
- Chapter 7 The education strategy to implement the Liverpool Care Pathway for the Dying Patient (LCP)
- Chapter 8 Implementing the Liverpool Care Pathway for the Dying Patient (LCP) in hospital, hospice, community, and nursing home
- Chapter 9 Evaluating the Liverpool Care Pathway for the Dying Patient (LCP) and future developments
- Appendix 1 LCP—Hospital
- Appendix 2 LCP—Hospice
- Appendix 3 LCP—Community
- Appendix 4 LCP—Nursing home
- Appendix 5 Facilities leaflet
- Appendix 6 Bereavement leaflet
- Appendix 7 Symptom control guidelines
- Care for the Dying: A Pathway to Excellence
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.