- Title Pages
- Image Acknowledgements
- Glossary of symbols
- 1 Introduction to neutron powder diffraction
- 2 Theory – the bare essentials
- 3 Basic instrumentation and experimental techniques
- 4 Elements of data analysis
- 5 Crystal structures
- 6 <i>Ab initio</i> structure solution
- 7 Magnetic structures
- 8 Quantitative phase analysis
- 9 Microstructural data from powder patterns
- 10 Diffuse scattering – thermal, short-range order, gaseous, liquid, and amorphous scattering
- 11 Stress and elastic constants
- 12 New directions
- Appendix 1 Inter-planar spacing, angles and unit cell volumes
- Appendix 2 Multiplicity factors
- Applications of Neutron Powder Diffraction
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.