- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Pattern association memory
- Chapter 3 Autoassociation memory
- Chapter 4 Competitive networks, including self-organizing maps
- Chapter 5 Error-correcting networks: perceptrons, the delta rule, backpropagation of error in multilayer networks, and reinforcement learning algorithms
- Chapter 6 The hippocampus and memory
- Chapter 7 Pattern association in the brain: amygdala and orbitofrontal cortex
- Chapter 8 Cortical networks for invariant pattern recognition
- Chapter 9 Motor systems: cerebellum and basal ganglia
- Chapter 10 Cerebral neocortex
- A1 Introduction to linear algebra for neural networks
- A2 Information theory
- A3 Pattern associators
- A4 Autoassociators
- A5 Recurrent dynamics
- Neural Networks and Brain Function
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.