- Title Pages
- 1 A Brief Review of General Relativity
- 2 A Kinetic-Theory Description of Fluids
- 3 Relativistic Perfect Fluids
- 4 Linear and Nonlinear Hydrodynamic Waves
- 5 Reaction Fronts: Detonations and Deflagrations
- 6 Relativistic Non-Perfect Fluids
- 7 Formulations of the Einstein–Euler Equations
- 8 Numerical Relativistic Hydrodynamics: Finite-Difference Methods
- 9 Numerical Relativistic Hydrodynamics: HRSC Methods
- 10 Numerical Relativistic Hydrodynamics: High-Order Methods
- 11 Relativistic Hydrodynamics of Non-Selfgravitating Fluids
- 12 Relativistic Hydrodynamics of Selfgravitating Fluids
- Appendix A Geometrised System of Units
- Appendix B Notable Thermodynamic Expressions
- Appendix C Notable Tensors
- Appendix D Common Practices in Numerical Relativistic Hydrodynamics
- Appendix E Numerical Building Blocks
- Relativistic Hydrodynamics
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.