- Title Pages
- <b>Symbols and abbreviations</b>
- <b>About the author</b>
- 1 Introduction to Measurement Cryostats and Cooling Methods
- 2 Heat Transfer at Cryogenic Temperatures
- 3 Cryostat Construction
- 4 Wiring and Connections
- 5 Temperature Measurement and Control
- 6 Properties of Solids at Low Temperatures
- 7 Sample Holders
- 8 Sample Contacts
- Part III Superconductor Critical-Current Measurements and Data Analysis
- 9 Critical-Current Measurements
- 10 Critical-Current Data Analysis
Data Handbook of Material Properties and Cryostat Design
- Experimental Techniques for Low-Temperature Measurements
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.