- Title Pages
- Series Editors’ Preface
- Table of Cases
- Table of Resolutions, Treaties, and Legislation
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The Case for Procedural Reform
- 3 A ‘Source-Based’ Approach to Procedural Reform
- 4 A ‘Value-Based’ Approach
- 5 A Model Based on Accuracy
- 6 A Model Based on Interest Representation
- 7 A Model Based on Public Accountability
- 8 Conclusion
- The Power of Process
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.