- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Andronicus of Rhodes
- 3 ‘Pythagorean’ Support: Eudorus and Pseudo-Archytas
- 4 Lucius and Nicostratus
- 5 Stoic Critique: Athenodorus and Cornutus
- 6 Boethus of Sidon
- 7 The Second Century
- 8 Conclusions
- Appendix 1 Persons and Sources
- Appendix 2 Andronicus’ Publication and Works
- Appendix 3 An Outline of Aristotle’s <i>Categories</i>
- General Index
- Index of Passages
- Aristotle’s Categories in the Early Roman Empire
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.