- Title Pages
- 13 Maximal Function; Bounding Averages and Pointwise Convergence
- 14 Harmonic-Hardy Spaces hp(ℍ)
- 15 Sobolev Spaces Wk,p(Ω); A Resolution of the Dirichlet Principle
- 16 Singular Integral Operators and Vector-Valued Inequalities
- 17 Littlewood-Paley Theory, Lp-Multipliers and Function Spaces
- 18 Morrey and Campanato vs. Hardy and John-Nirenberg Spaces
- 19 Layered Potentials, Jump Relations and Existence Theorems
- 20 Second Order Equations in Divergence Form: Continuous Coefficients
- 21 Second Order Equations in Divergence Form: Measurable Coefficients
- Appendix A Partition of Unity
- Appendix B Total Boundedness and Compact Subsets of Lp
- Appendix C Gamma and Beta Functions
- Appendix D Volume of the Unit n-Ball: ωn=|Bn|
- Appendix E Integrals Related to Abel and Gauss Kernels
- Appendix F The Hausdorff Measure Hs (0≤s<∞)
- Appendix G Evaluation of Some Integrals Over Sn−1
- Appendix H Sobolev Spaces W1,p(a,b)
- Function Spaces and Partial Differential Equations
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.