- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Autocratic Regimes and their Collapse
- 3 Foreign Pressure and Autocratic Survival
- 4 Foreign Aid and Political Reform
- 5 Economic Sanctions and the Defeat of Dictators
- 6 Naming and Shaming Dictatorships
- 7 Do Human Rights Prosecutions Destabilize Dictatorships?
- 8 Military Intervention and Regime Change
- 9 Conclusion
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
- Appendix D
- Appendix E
- Foreign Pressure and the Politics of Autocratic Survival
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.