- Title Pages
- List of Tables and Figures
- List of Abbreviations
- 1 Justice in Conflict
- 2 Peace and/or/with/versus Justice
- 3 An Agenda for ‘Peace’ in the ‘Peace versus Justice’ Debate
- 4 The ICC and the Road to Juba
- 5 The ICC, Juba, and the Kwoyelo Trial
- 6 Peace, Justice, and the ICC’s Intervention in Libya
- 7 Justice after the Revolution
- 8 The ICC as an Actor—Negotiating Interests, Selecting Targets, and Affecting Peace
- 9 Conclusion
- Personal Interviews
- Justice in Conflict
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.