- Title Pages
- 1 Locating the Target
- 2 Desert Claims and Their Justification
- 3 Four Forms of Desertism
- 4 Political Economic Deserts and Desert Bases
- 5 Desertism and Some Competitors
- 6 The Priority View
- 7 Rawls Against Desertism
- 8 Feinberg on Comparative and Noncomparative Justice
- 9 Concluding Remarks
- Appendix A: A Note on Method
- Appendix B: Two Helpings of Desert
- Index of Names
- General Index
- Distributive Justice
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.