- Title Pages
- Series Editors’ Preface
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Boxes
- Table of Cases
- Table of Legislation
- Table of Treaties
- List of Abbreviations
- List of Contributors
- 1 Trade Policy for SMEs from a GATS Perspective
- 2 Leveraging Trade Facilitation Reforms for Increased SME Competitiveness
- 3 Rediscovering the Forgotten Article of the WTO Anti-Dumping Agreement
- 4 The South African Walmart/Massmart Case
- 5 SME Participation in Government Procurement Markets
- 6 SME Provisions in Trade Agreements and the Case of TTIP
- 7 An Asian Perspective on SMEs in International Economic Law
- 8 Support of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises under European State Aid Law
- 9 The Treatment of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in International Investment Law
- 10 Microinvestment Disputes
- 11 Legal Protection for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises through Investor-State Dispute Settlement
- 12 Business and Human Rights and the Challenges for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- 13 Promoting Entrepreneurship for Development
- Annex How Small Are Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises?
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in International Economic Law
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.