- Title Pages
- Part I Estimates for the PME/FDE
- 1 Preliminaries
- 2 Smoothing effect and time decay. Data in L 1 (Rn) or M (Rn)
- 3 Smoothing effect and time decay from L p or M p
- 4 Lower bounds, contractivity, error estimates, and continuity
- Part II Study of the subcritical FDE
- 5 Subcritical range of the FDE. Critical line. Extinction. Backward effect
- 6 Improved analysis of the critical line. Delayed regularity
- 7 Extinction rates and asymptotics for 0 < m < m c
- 8 Logarithmic diffusion in 2D and intermediate 1D range
- 9 Superfast FDE
- 10 Summary of main results for the PME/FDE
- Part III Extensions and appendices
- 11 Evolution equations of the p-Laplacian type
- Appendix I. Some analysis topics
- Appendix II. Particles and speeds
- Appendix III. Some Riemannian geometry
- Appendix IV. Some extensions and parallel topics
- Smoothing and Decay Estimates for Nonlinear Diffusion Equations
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.