- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Competition and Economic Performance: A Brief Review of the Literature
- 3 The Maze of Services Regulation
- 4 The Changing Role of the Tertiary Sector
- 5 The Impact of Services Regulation
- 6 Looking Ahead: Will Liberalization Policies Succeed?
- APPENDIX 1 COMPETITION, PRIVATIZATION, AND PERFORMANCE
- APPENDIX 2 OECD INPUT–OUTPUT TABLES CLASSIFICATION BY SECTORS
- 7 Introduction
- 8 Evidence and Theory of Reforms
- 9 Exploit a Parliamentary Majority
- 10 Widen Your Political Base
- 11 Divide and Conquer
- 12 Exploit External Constraints
- 13 How to Reform: Pulling the Strings
- Final Remarks
- General Index
- Structural Reforms Without Prejudices
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.