- Title Pages
- List of Abbreviations
- List of Contributors
- Table of Cases
- 1 An Introduction to European Security Law
- 2 The Vision of the European Defence Community and a Common Defence for the European Union
- 3 On the Common Security and Defence Policy of the EU Constitutional Treaty
- 4 ESDP in Practice: Increasingly Varied and Ambitious EU Security and Defence Operations
- 5 EU Peacekeeping Operations: Legal and Theoretical Issues
- 6 Extraterritorial Collective Security: The European Union and Operation ARTEMIS
- 7 The Anti-Terrorism Dimension of ESDP
- 8 Common European Defence: Competition or Compatibility with NATO?
- 9 The European Armaments Policy: A <i>conditio sine qua non</i> for the European Security and Defence Policy?
- 10 Differentiation in EU Foreign, Security, and Defence Policy: Between Coherence and Flexibility
- 11 Security and Defence Policy within the Context of EU External Relations: Issues of Coherence, Consistency, and Effectiveness
- 12 EU-NATO Relations: Consistency as a Strategic Consideration and a Legal Requirement
- 13 The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe and European Security Law
- 14 The EU as a Regional Security Actor within the International Legal Order
- 15 Conclusions on the Current State of European Security Law
- European Security Law
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.