- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Abbreviations
- 1 Introduction: Longitudinal Perspectives on the Income Distribution
- 2 Income over Time: Measurement Issues
- 3 Sources of Longitudinal Data on Income: Household Panel Surveys in Context
- 4 The British Household Panel Survey and its Income Data
- 5 Income Mobility and How it has Changed over Time
- 6 Transitory Variation and Volatility in Income
- 7 Spaghetti Unravelled: A Model-Based Description of Differences in Income-Age Trajectories
- 8 Poverty Dynamics and How They Have Changed over Time
- 9 Routes Into and Out of Poverty and the Role of Trigger Events
- 10 The Length of Time Spent Poor: Estimates from Hazard Regression Models
- 11 Modelling Low Income Transitions: Estimates from a Markov Model
- 12 Summary and Conclusions
- Author Index
- Subject Index
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.