- Title Pages
- 1 Quantum field theory and the renormalization group
- 2 Gaussian expectation values. Steepest descent method
- 3 Universality and the continuum limit
- 4 Classical statistical physics: One dimension
- 5 Continuum limit and path integrals
- 6 Ferromagnetic systems. Correlation functions
- 7 Phase transitions: Generalities and examples
- 8 Quasi-Gaussian approximation: Universality, critical dimension
- 9 Renormalization group: General formulation
- 10 Perturbative renormalization group: Explicit calculations
- 11 Renormalization group: <i>N</i>-component fields
- 12 Statistical field theory: Perturbative expansion
- 13 The <i>s</i> <sup>4</sup> field theory near dimension 4
- 14 The <i>O</i>(<i>N</i>) symmetric (ϕ<sup>2</sup>)<sup>2</sup> field theory in the large <i>N</i> limit
- 15The non-linear <i>s</i>-model
- 16 Functional renormalization group
- Phase Transitions and Renormalization Group
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.