- Title Pages
- CHAPTER 1 Lessons from haemoglobin
- Chapter 2 Finding genes and specific genetic variants responsible for disease
- Chapter 3 Cytogenetics and large scale structural genomic variation
- Chapter 4 Copy number variation in health and susceptibility to disease
- Chapter 5 Submicroscopic structural variation and genomic disorders
- Chapter 6 Segmental duplications and indel polymorphisms
- Chapter 7 Tandem repeats
- Chapter 8 Mobile DNA elements
- Chapter 9 SNPs, HapMap, and common disease
- Chapter 10 Fine scale sequence diversity and signatures of selection
- Chapter 11 Genetics of gene expression
- Chapter 12 Extreme diversity in the major histocompatibility complex
- Chapter 13 Parasite wars
- Chapter 14 Human genetic diversity and HIV
- Chapter 15 Concluding remarks and future directions
- Human Genetic Diversity
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.