- Title Pages
- 1 Self‐Reference and Tarski's Theorem
- 2 Validity and the Unprovability of Soundness
- 3 Kripke's Theory of Truth (Strong Kleene Version)
- 4 Adding a Conditional? Curry and Lukasiewicz
- 5 Interlude on Vagueness, and the Paradoxes of König and Berry
- 6 Introduction to the Broadly Classical Options
- 7 Truth‐Value Gaps in Classical Theories
- 8 Truth‐Value Gluts in Classical Theories
- 9 A Second Interlude on Vagueness
- 10 Introduction to Supervaluational Approaches to Paradox
- 11 A Survey of Supervaluational and Revision‐Rule Theories
- 12 Are Supervaluational and Revision Theories Self‐Undermining?
- 13 Intersubstitutivity and the Purpose of Truth
- 14 Stratified and Contextual Theories
- 15 What Is To Be Done?
- 16 Fixed Points and Revision Rules for Conditionals
- 17 More on Revision‐Theoretic Conditionals
- 18 What Has Been Done
- 19 Validity, Truth‐Preservation, and the Second Incompleteness Theorem
- 20 Other Paradoxes
- 21 Do Paracomplete Solutions Depend on Expressive Limitations?
- 22 Determinateness, Hyper‐Determinateness, and Super‐Determinateness
- 23 Determinateness, Stratification, and Revenge
- 24 An Introduction to Paraconsistent Dialetheism
- 25 Some Dialetheic Theories
- 26 Paraconsistent Dialetheism and Soundness
- 27 Hyper‐Determinacy and Revenge
- Saving Truth From Paradox
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.