- Title Pages
- CLARENDON STUDIES IN CRIMINOLOGY
- General Editor's Introduction
- Preface and Acknowledgements
- List of Tables
- List of Figures
- 1 When Children Kill Children
- 2 Culture, Politics, and the Media in Norway and England
- 3 Crime and Punishment In Norway and England
- 4 The Constraints and Effects of Political Culture
- 5 The Constraints of Discourse
- 6 Media Constraints and the Formation of Political Opinions
- 7 Contextualizing Tragedy
- 8 English Penal Policy Climates and Political Culture
- 9 Political Culture, Legitimacy, and Penal Populism
- 10 Public Opinion versus Public Judgment
- 11 Effecting Penal Climate Change
- When Children Kill Children
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.