- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Most Common Acronyms
- 1 What is the philosophy of information?
- 2 Open problems in the philosophy of information
- 3 The method of levels of abstraction
- 4 Semantic information and the veridicality thesis
- 5 Outline of a theory of strongly semantic information
- 6 The symbol grounding problem
- 7 Action-based semantics
- 8 Semantic information and the correctness theory of truth
- 9 The logical unsolvability of the Gettier problem
- 10 The logic of being informed
- 11 Understanding epistemic relevance
- 12 Semantic information and the network theory of account
- 13 Consciousness, agents, and the knowledge game
- 14 Against digital ontology
- 15 A defence of informational structural realism
- The Philosophy of Information
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.