- Title Pages
- 1 Lutheran consolation for bereaved parents
- 2 The purposes of poetry
- 3 Models and metaphors for Lutheran funeral poetry
- 4 Death and didacticism
- 5 Brides of Christ and heavenly soldiers: imagery in funeral verse
- 6 Paul Fleming and Margarethe Susanna von Kuntsch
- Biographies of Poets and Authors
- Funeral Booklets and Occasional Poems for the Children Cited
- Index of Bible Verses
- Poetry and Parental Bereavement in Early Modern Lutheran Germany
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.