- Title Pages
- General Editor's Preface
- Table of Cases
- Table of Legislation
- List of Abbreviations
- 1 Competence, Social Policy, and Public Services
- 2 Conceptions of Public Service in European Law
- 3 Modes of Governance and Regulatory Techniques
- 4 Employment Services as a Public Service
- 5 Changing Institutional and Regulatory Frameworks for Job Intermediation
- 6 Active Labour Market Policies: Between ‘Right to Work’ and ‘Workfare’
- 7 Vocational Education and Training of the Unemployed and Public Employment Services
- 8 Making Work Pay and ‘Employment Friendly Wages’
- 9 The Relationship between Public Employment Services and the Unemployed
- 10 Conclusion
- PRIMARY SOURCES
- SECONDARY SOURCES
- Public Employment Services and European Law
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.