- Title Pages
- Short Contents
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Dispositionals and Conditionals
- 3 Truthmaking and Disposition Lines: From Quark to Colleague
- 4 Parts and Wholes
- 5 Causality
- 6 The Road to Pythagoreanism and Back
- 7 Linguisticism and Pythagoreanism
- 8 Protolanguage
- 9 Use, Representational Use, and Content
- 10 Emergence, Reduction, Mental Chauvinism
- 11 Dispositional Systems
- 12 Two Jokes Explained
- 13 Tactile‐Motor‐Kinaesthetic Perception
- 14 Verbal Imagery
- 15 The Mind in Nature: A New View of the Mind
- 16 Warps and Woofs of Einstein
- Index of Names
- Index of Topics
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.