- Title Pages
- Summary Contents
- Table of Cases
- Table of Treaties and Legislation
- 1 Introduction: Liberty and Security in an Age of (Counter-)Terrorism
- 2 Anti-terrorism Regimes: Rationales and Scope
- 3 The Human Right to Non-discrimination
- 4 Executive Detention of Foreign Terrorist Suspects
- 5 Trial of Foreign Terrorist Suspects
- 6 Selective Enforcement of Immigration Laws
- 7 Selective Use of Police Powers
- 8 Conclusion: The Wider Impacts of Discriminatory Anti-terrorism Measures
- Human Rights and Non-discrimination in the 'War on Terror'
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.