- Title Pages
- Notes on Contributors
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Approaching Bilingualism in Corpus Languages
- 3 Dead or Alive? The Status of the Standard Language
- 4 The Graeco-Romans and Graeco-Latin: A Terminological Framework for Cases of Bilingualism
- 5 Bilingualism at Delos
- 6 Bilingualism in Cicero? The Evidence of Code-Switching
- 7 From Contact to Mixture: Bilingual Inscriptions from Italy
- 8 Interference or Translationese? Some Patterns in Lycian-Greek Bilingualism
- 9 Bilingualism in Roman Egypt
- 10 Interactions between Greek and Phrygian under the Roman Empire
- 11 Res Gestae Diυi Saporis: Greek and Sasanian Anti-Roman Propaganda
- 12 Bilingualism and Diglossia in Late Antique Syria and Mesopotamia
- 13 Aspects of Bilingualism in the History of the Greek Language
- 14 Assessing Latin–Gothic Interaction
- 15 Latin–Frankish Bilingualism in Sixth-Century Gaul:The Latin of Clovis
- Bilingualism in Ancient Society
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.