- Title Pages
- 1 Elementary introduction to the transport properties of solids
- 2 Electronic structure of molecules: use of symmetry
- 3 Electronic structure of one-dimensional systems: basic notions
- 4 First-order Peierls distortions in periodic 1D systems
- 5 Application to trans-polyacetylene
- 6 Handling the symmetry in 1D compounds
- 7 Application to polyacene
- 8 Electronic structure of selected inorganic chains
- 9 Electronic structure of 2D and 3D systems
- 10 Density of states
- 11 Fermi surface and low-dimensional metals
- 12 Electron repulsion
- Solutions for exercises
- Orbital Approach to the Electronic Structure of Solids
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.