- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Contributors
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Investigating the Experience of Temporary Workers
- 3 Flexible Employment and Temporary Contracts: The Employer's Perspective
- 4 Individual and Organizational Outcomes of Employment Contracts
- 5 The Psychological Contracts of Temporary and Permanent Workers
- 6 Causes and Consequences of the Psychological Contract
- 7 Mutuality and Reciprocity in the Psychological Contracts of Temporary and Permanent Workers
- 8 Establishing the Main Determinants of Worker Well‐Being
- 9 International Comparisons of Employment Contracts, Psychological Contracts, and Worker Well‐Being
- 10 Conclusions
- Appendix 1
- Appendix 2 Technical Appendix
- Appendix 3 Intercorrelations of all variables in the employee survey
- Employment Contracts, Psychological Contracts, and Employee Well-Being
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.