- Title Pages
- Summary Contents
- TABLE OF CASES
- Table of Treaties, European Legislative Instruments, and National Legislation
- List of Abbreviations
- I Preparing the Foundation: Economic Rationale for the Liberalization of Capital Movements and the Art of Political Compromise
- II Foreign Direct Investment and the Material Scope of Application of Article 56(1) EC
- III The Influence of Competing Freedoms on the Scope of Application—Direct Investment between Free Movement of Capital and the Freedom of Establishment
- IV Which Level of Protection?—The Scope of the Prohibition of Restriction: Equal Treatment and Market Access
- V Personal Scope of Application
- VI Exceptions to the Freedom Applicable to Intra-Community and Third Country Situations
- VII Exceptions to the Freedom Exclusively Applicable to Third Country Contexts
- Perspectives—‘Anxiety is the Dizziness of Freedom’*
- Annex Summary: Position Statements
- OFFICIAL AND SEMI-OFFICIAL PUBLICATIONS AND DOCUMENTS OF THE INSTITUTIONS AND BODIES OF EUROPEAN COMMUNITY/UNION, NATIONAL GOVERNMENTS, AND INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- The Free Movement of Capital and Foreign Direct Investment
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.