- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Abbreviations
- 1 Forging a Gender Contract in Early National and International Labour Regulation
- 2 Constructing and Consolidating the Standard Employment Relationship in International Labour Regulation
- 3 The Partial Eclipse of the SER and the Dynamics of SER‐Centrism in International Labour Regulations
- 4 Regulating Part‐Time Employment: Equal Treatment and its Limits
- 5 Regulating Temporary Employment: Equal Treatment, Qualified
- 6 Self‐Employment and the Regulation of the Employment Relationship: From Equal Treatment to Effective Protection
- 7 Alternatives to the SER
- Appendix A: Table of Selected^ International Labour Regulations, 1906–2008<sup>*</sup>
- Appendix B: List of International Labour Conferences Observed
- Appendix C: List of Interviews
- Appendix D: Data Sources and Notes for Statistical Figures and Tables
- Bibliography of Primary Sources
- Bibliography of Secondary Sources
- Managing the Margins
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.