- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The Schrödinger Equation in the Presence of Fields
- 3 Perturbation Theory
- 4 Electric Properties
- 5 Magnetic Properties
- 6 Properties Related to Nuclear Motion
- 7 Frequency‐Dependent and Spectral Properties
- 8 Vibrational Contributions to Molecular Properties
- Part III Computational Methods for the Calculation of Molecular Properties
- 9 Short Review of Electronic Structure Methods
- 10 Approximations to Exact Perturbation and Response Theory Expressions
- 11 Perturbation and Response Theory with Approximate Wavefunctions
- 12 Derivative Methods
- 13 Examples of Calculations and Practical Issues
- Appendix A Operators
- Appendix B Definitions of Properties
- Appendix C Perturbation Theory Expressions for Properties
- Molecular Electromagnetism
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.