- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Contributors
- 1 Excess Entry and Entrepreneurial Decisions: The Role of Overconfidence
- 2 Understanding the Gender Gap in Entrepreneurship: A Multicountry Examination
- 3 Defining and Identifying Family Entrepreneurship: A New View of Entrepreneurs
- 4 Investor Altruism: Financial Returns from Informal Investments in Businesses Owned by Relatives, Friends, and Strangers
- 5 The Contribution of Migrants and Ethnic Minorities to Entrepreneurship in the United Kingdom
- 6 Entrepreneurship in World Cities
- 7 Interregional Disparities, Entrepreneurship, and EU Regional Policy
- 8 Entrepreneurship in Transition Economies: The Role of Institutions and Generational Change
- 9 Poverty and Entrepreneurship in Developing Countries
- 10 Ambitious Entrepreneurship, High-Growth Firms, and Macroeconomic Growth
- 11 High-Aspiration Entrepreneurship
- 12 Entrepreneurship and the Decision to Export
- DATA Appendix1 Maria Minniti
- The Dynamics of Entrepreneurship
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.