- Title Pages
- Preface to the First Edition
- Preface to the Second Edition
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Tunneling in normal-state structures: I
- 3 Spectroscopy of the superconducting energygap: quasiparticle and pair tunneling
- 4 Conventional tunneling spectroscopy of strong-coupling superconductors
- 5 Inhomogeneous superconductors: the superconducting proximity effect
- 6 Superconducting phonon spectra and α<sup>2</sup>F(ω)
- 7 High-<i>T<sub>c</sub></i> electron-coupled superconductivity: cuprate and iron-based superconductors
- 8 Tunneling in normal-state structures: II
- 9 Scanning tunneling spectroscopy (STS) of single atoms and molecules
- 10 Scanning tunneling spectroscopy of superconducting cuprates and magnetic manganites
- 11 Applications of barrier tunneling phenomena
- Appendix A Experimental methods of junction fabrication and characterization
- Appendix B Methods of scanning tunneling spectroscopy and competing approaches
- Appendix C Tabulated results
- Principles of Electron Tunneling Spectroscopy
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.