- Title Pages
- 1 Youthful Celebrity and Personal Freedom
- 2 From Nightclubs to Broadway
- 3 Creating a Broadway Musical
- 4 A Japanese American Star During World War II
- 5 Desegregating Broadway
- 6 Biographies Onstage <i>On the Town</i>’s Black Conductor,Dancers, and Singers
- 7 Crossover Composition
- 8 <i>On the Town</i> After Dark The Nightclub Scene
- Appendix Selected Discography and Videography for The Revuers, <i>Fancy Free</i>, and <i>On the Town</i>
- Selected Bibliography
- Bernstein Meets Broadway
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.