- Title Pages
- 1 Foundations
- 1 Defining Infrastructure and Commons Management
- 2 Overview of Infrastructure Economics
- 3 Microeconomic Building Blocks
- 2 A Demand-Side Theory of Infrastructure and Commons Management
- 4 Infrastructural Resources
- 5 Managing Infrastructure as Commons
- 3 Complications
- 6 Commons Management and Infrastructure Pricing
- 7 Managing Congestion
- 8 Supply-Side Incentives
- 4 Traditional Infrastructure
- 9 Transportation Infrastructure
- 10 Communications Infrastructure
- 5 Nontraditional Infrastructure
- 11 Environmental Infrastructure
- 12 Intellectual Infrastructure
- 13 The Internet and the Network Neutrality Debate
- 14 Application to Other Modern Debates
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.