- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Women Executives
- 3 Women Executives
- 4 A More In-Depth Analysis of Executive Positions and Paths
- 5 General Backgrounds of Women Leaders
- 6 Specific Pathways to Power
- 7 A Statistical Analysis of Women’s Rule
- 8 An Overview of Female Presidential Candidacies
- 9 Close but Not Close Enough
- 10 Conclusions on Women Executives and Directions for Future Research
- Biographies of Women Leaders, 1960–2010
- Web Sites
- Proper Names
- Shattered, Cracked, or Firmly Intact?
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.