- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- Note to Reader
- 1 Skilled Work and Job Quality
- 2 What Is Skill?
- 3 Framing the Analysis of Skilled Work
- 4 The Measurement of Skill
- 5 Employers and the Evolution of Skilled Work
- 6 Employers and Skill Formation
- 7 Skilled Workers for Skilled Work
- 8 Skill Matching Processes, Problems, and Outcomes
- 9 Skill Systems and the Role of the State
- 10 Skills Analysis for Modern Economies
- 11 Threads and Limits
- Skills and Skilled Work
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.