- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction to the Paradox Plant
- 2 Genetics of Tamarix
- 3 Measuring Extent and Projections of Tamarix Distribution in North America
- 4 Evapotranspiration by Tamarisk in the Colorado River Basin
- 5 Tamarisk
- 6 Water Use by Tamarix
- 7 Tamarix, Hydrology, and Fluvial Geomorphology
- 8 Tamarix and Salinity
- 9 Tamarix from Organism to Landscape
- 10 Tamarix as Wildlife Habitat
- 11 Tamarisk in Riparian Woodlands
- 12 Tamarix as Invertebrate Habitat
- 13 Tamarix and Soil Ecology
- 14 Fire Ecology of Tamarix
- 15 Tamarix
- 16 Tamarisk Introduction, Naturalization, and Control in the United States, 1818–1952
- 17 The Politics of a Tree
- 18 A Philosophical Framework for Assessing the Value of Tamarisk
- 19 Botany and Horticulture of Tamarisk
- 20 Tamarisk Management
- 21 Tamarisk Management at Bosque Del Apache National Wildlife Refuge
- 22 Bring on the Beetles!
- 23 Riparian Restoration in the Context of Tamarix Control
- 24 Revegetation after Tamarisk Removal
- 25 The Future of Tamarix in North America
- Literature Cited
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.