- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- 1 What a Long Strange Trip It’s Been
- 2 Policy Networks in Britain
- 3 Policy Networks
- 4 Policy Networks and Policy-making in the European Union
- 5 How to Manage Your Policy Network
- 6 Putting the People Back into Networks
- 7 Analysing Networks as Narratives of Beliefs and Practices
- 8 The Hollowing Out of the State
- 9 From Prime Ministerial Power to Core Executive
- 10 The New Governance
- 11 It’s the Mix That Matters
- Chapter 12 What Is New about ‘Network Governance’ and Why Does It Matter?
- Appendix Bibliography on the Anglo-Governance Debate
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- Network Governance and the Differentiated Polity
R. A. W. Rhodes
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.