- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Abbreviations
- Interviews Cited in Book (Listed by Last Name)
- 1 Trust and Transitional Justice
- 2 Classifying Countries within the Transitional Justice Typology
- 3 Building Trust in Public Institutions
- 4 Trust in Government and Government Effectiveness
- 5 Collaboration, Complicity, and Historical Memory
- 6 Lustration, Public Disclosures, and Social Trust
- 7 Transitional Justice in Support of Democratization
- 8 Conclusion: Evaluating Post-Communist Transitional Justice
- Appendix 1 Lustration, Public Disclosure, and File Access Laws and Policies
- Appendix 2 Timeline of Regional Transitional Justice and Lustration Programs (1990–2012)
- Appendix 3 Data Sources and Transformations
- Appendix 4 Replications
- Building Trust and Democracy
Cynthia M. Horne
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.