- Title Pages
- 1 Commitment and Cooperation on High Courts
- 2 How Do Judges Decide?
- 3 Planting the Seed
- 4 Who Hears the Particular Appeal?
- 5 Do Judges Care About Others?
- 6 Slipping Through the Screen
- 7 The Influence of the Parties on Judges
- 8 Norms, Leadership, and Consensus
- 9 Conclusion
- Appendix 1 The Data
- Appendix 2 Influences on Judges’ Votes
- Appendix 3 Dissent Analysis
- Commitment and Cooperation on High Courts
Andrew J. Green
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.