- Title Pages
- List of Figures and Tables
- 1 Global Change, Political Coalitions, and National Responses
- 2 The Political Economy of Pharmaceutical Patents
- 3 Power to the Producers
- 4 Not If but <i>How</i>
- 5 Coalitional Clash, Export Mobilization, and Executive Agency
- 6 The Defensive Coalition on the Offensive
- 7 What’s Good for Us is Good for You
- 8 Patent Policy in the Shadows of Over-Compliance
- 9 Patents and Development in the New Global Economy
- Fieldwork Appendix
- Cited Interviews
- Coalitions and Compliance
Kenneth C. Shadlen
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.